Why You Should Add a Virtual Number to Your Existing Line
Have you ever wanted a local number in a variety of area codes? With a virtual phone number from Phone Dynamo, now you can. A virtual phone number will forward directly to your existing cell phone, VoIP line, or a traditional land line. This number will provide you with all the benefits of a having a secondary number without having to pay a pretty penny for a second line from a service provider.
Just imagine if you own a small business, travel frequently, or have family and friends living across the country, you can always keep in touch no matter where you go, and not have to replace the single number you have gotten so familiar with using.
For Small Businesses
- If you are a small business looking to expanding to a number of other area codes, you can use virtual numbers to give your businesses a local phone number no matter where your customers are. This will create a local feel for you customers in addition to cutting down on their calling costs.
- Many small businesses use remote workers. With virtual numbers you can give your remote workers a number with the same area code as your office.
- Virtual 1-800 numbers give customers an easy way to call toll-free, at a low cost for the company.
For Personal Use
- If you have family and friends living in different areas, a virtual number can help them reach you using a local area code.
- Online dating is becoming more popular. If you would like to keep you main number private you can use a virtual number instead.
- Those who maintain two homes can set up virtual numbers to have a local phone number in each location that always reaches them, regardless of where they are at the moment.